[Rhodes22-list] Zephyr - Fall 2020 projects and boat tour

Jesse Shumaker jesse.laten.shumaker at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 19:47:43 EST 2021

Hi everyone,

I've had a busy fall working on boat projects, which is the next best thing
to sailing.  Like last year, I rented a spot in a warehouse in the fall for
a few months so I could work on the boat despite the weather.  On Saturday,
the boat will be back in the cold under a cover until spring.  This year I
installed a bow roller, a hatch, implemented some improvements for storage
in a variety of areas, did a bit of woodwork and some other miscellaneous
projects.

I have found it very helpful to see the documentation from R22 sailors
about their projects so I took some photos along the way and provided a
write up in the attached document in hopes that others might find this
useful.  It's a bit long, but you can click on any of the items in the
table of contents and it will take you to that section.

In case the attachment doesn't go through due to file size, here's a link
to it on Google Drive:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nOCznXrHaGoWa0KDGRk17zbZoXt9IDFt/view?usp=sharing

In case you needed anymore sailing reading to get you through the winter,
here you go!

Jesse Shumaker
S/V Zephyr