[Rhodes22-list] test - checking to see if post with attachment came through

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Sun Jan 3 13:30:10 EST 2021

It came through.

Mike
s/v Wind Lass ('91)
Nissequogue River, NY

-----Original Message-----
From: Rhodes22-list <rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org> On Behalf Of Jesse Shumaker
Sent: Sunday, January 3, 2021 1:28 PM
To: The Rhodes 22 Email List <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org>
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] test - checking to see if post with attachment came through

Hi, I just wanted to see if my post from yesterday with the subject of "Zephyr - Fall 2020 projects and boat tour" came through OK.  It had a rather large PDF attachment so it may have been blocked.  Usually, I get an email back from myself when I send something to the list but that didn't happen this time.

I'd appreciate it if someone could indicate whether or not the email and the attachment came through.  Thanks!

Jesse Shumaker
S/V Zephyr