[Rhodes22-list] Zephyr - Fall 2020 projects and boat tour

Jesse Shumaker jesse.laten.shumaker at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 14:12:17 EST 2021

Thanks Peter.  I appreciate the effort you put into your videos and
result of watching your videos.  The hatch was not a "measure twice, cut
once" job.  I measured, checked many times and took a deep breath before
making the first cut.  I look forward to seeing whatever adventures and
projects you tackle next with your R22.

- Jesse