[Rhodes22-list] Zephyr - Fall 2020 projects and boat tour

Jesse Shumaker jesse.laten.shumaker at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 21:32:31 EST 2021

Thanks Graham.  It's nothing compared to your complete overhaul but I
definitely learned a lot with the fall projects.  I was at the shop almost
every day after work and most of the weekends.  We typically travel over
the holidays but this year I celebrated Thanksgiving with the hatch
installation and Christmas with the bow roller installation.  I can't wait
to get the boat in the water in the spring and get to take advantage of the
updates.

Jesse Shumaker
S/V Zephyr