[Rhodes22-list] Panel wiring

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Wed Jan 13 09:51:18 EST 2021

Jesse,

Yes, the top shelf can be removed without disassembling the rest of the galley.  On my boat, there are three vertical supports under the shelf that are attached to the counter top with screws and ‘L’ brackets.  You’ll also have to remove the lower track for the sliding doors.  There are probably a few other screws that I’ve forgotten about.  So, apart from dealing with the wiring, it’s a very straightforward job.

Naturally, one of my YouTube videos discusses rewiring this area.  The link is below.  The wiring section starts at about 6:30.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsJeFTQnR6Q&list=PLD6vr6Mq0Bwdv6rPOLAsABr3SYIK6vTBO&index=23 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsJeFTQnR6Q&list=PLD6vr6Mq0Bwdv6rPOLAsABr3SYIK6vTBO&index=23>

Peter Nyberg
Coventry, CT
s/v Silverheels (1988/2016)