[Rhodes22-list] Panel wiring

Reuben Mezrich reuben.mezrich at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 10:19:29 EST 2021

Jesse
Yes, I"ve had it out for a few sails but I'm still learning...its a big
change from my Island Packet 380 but I know I'm going to enjoy it.

Regarding the panel..its not mine..I was responding to a previous email in
which the author had described his rewiring of the panel...he doesn't give
his name so I can't tell you who it is. It was posted back in June...I
agree its very nice work. Having the hinge makes access ever so much easier.
--Reuben
Reuben Mezrich
Pelican Cove in Sarasota
Cell: 410-499-8922