[Rhodes22-list] Quick question-CB Line ?

NewIn76 bferguson at jcu.edu
Thu Jan 28 13:39:19 EST 2021

I've scoured the archives, but can't find a consensus on the best type of
line and diameter for the older style centerboard.  I've seen the routing
diagrams, but I can't seem to find what I should use.  My line is not
broken, but I'm pretty sure the blocks are shot at this point because
lifting is near impossible and it's protruding from the keel.  Oh and yes, I
know I'm staring down drilling out the 100 or so rivets to do this job
right.  Thanks all.

-----
Brian
1976 Rhodes 22