[Rhodes22-list] Spreader End Boots and Rollers

George Morgan gmorgan.flier at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 07:08:14 EDT 2021

On June 18 I posted about a problem I had with my 175 Genoa getting hung up on the tips of my spreaders when tacking. In that post I included photos of new spreader boots and rollers I installed in hopes of fixing this problem. I had a chance to try all this out recently and it appears to be working.

Earlier today I tried starting a thread about this and added photos, but it never showed up. I’m reposting without the photos in hopes this post shows up. If anyone wants to see photos go to my post of June 18.