[Rhodes22-list] Tiller Clutch

stan stan at generalboats.com
Sat Jul 17 16:19:54 EDT 2021

Michael, the boat you bought should have come with a Forespar flush
mounted hiking stick locking box in the starboard gunnel.  The trombone
fine adjustment of the hiking stick lets you set no hands on the tiller
sailing with great precision.  Are you saying your boat does not have
this feature or that it does and you prefer a different one you have
tried and like better?

The other interesting thing to me is that I got to see your email you
sent to the list just now but do not see others such as the one that you
were responding to from Steven.  The point I want to make here is that
if anyone needs to contact me please do so via stan at generlboats.com
since I only am now getting to see List emails by some lottery formula.
I did not get a single email of the recent thread of emails going back
and forth between Michael Meltzer and several List members re his
interest in getting back into a Rhodes.  I only know of this MM thread
because it was forwarded to me by Charles Gabriel who some of you may
know as the creator of the fabulous IMF restyled outhaul car that makes
IMF easier to use and provides better pointing performance.  Ask Graham
Parker.  So I shouldn't waste a selling opportunity, if you are ready
for this great upgrade, email Charles at: <charles.gabriel at gmail.com>

stan