[Rhodes22-list] Where to put the burner?

mm.bizlist1 at gmail.com mm.bizlist1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 16:50:12 EDT 2021

Hi All,

The single burner stove of my Rhodes was installed in the standard galley
position under the counter next to the sink.  Since the unit was in sad
condition I purchased a new burner to replace it, but now I am wondering
whether to reinstall it in the same place or just keep it portable in its
carrying case for use in the cockpit or galley as preferred.  What are your
recommendations?

Thanks,

Mike McKay

s/v Liber (2006/2018)

Allatoona Lake

Acworth, GA

  _____

<https://home.mcafee.com/utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-e
mail&utm_content=emailclient?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=s
ig-email&utm_content=emailclient> 	Scanned by McAfee
<https://home.mcafee.com/utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-e
mail&utm_content=emailclient?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=s
ig-email&utm_content=emailclient>  and confirmed virus-free.