[Rhodes22-list] Feeling for interest in 2021 of a lift template

Tom Van Heule tom.vanheule at intrinsicprograms.com
Wed Jul 21 11:49:01 EDT 2021

Hello, attached is a pic, mocked up the parts near the trailer.  It's a bit
dirty, but sat outside the last 3 years in northern MN, so speaks to the
quality...
You can see it was modeled exactly off the trailer, it does bolt up and
adjust to match the angles.

You'll have to imagine that the hull bunks are bolted up.  And the long
parking bumpers would be upright to guide you in easier, and can act as a
step if you're trying to climb in without lowering.

Then it's a slew of plates and u bolts onto the lift.