[Rhodes22-list] Trouble with remote control for outboard winch

Bob Garrant bgarrant at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 13:59:57 EDT 2021

I had the same issues with my remote as well. I replaced it with a two
button switch on the transom near the outboard. Simplified things
immensely. I am currently traveling but I can send pictures when I get back
to Kent Island. I will ask the Marina service department for the part
numbers for the switch .
Bob G