[Rhodes22-list] Tiller Clutch

Michael McKay mm.bizlist1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 16:12:48 EDT 2021

Peter does sell small V-cleats that work well with the tiller clutch-I had them on my last boat.  You attach them with screws into the coaming, but be very careful to match the hole size exactly to the screw size to avoid crushing the fiberglass .  There is very little stress on these.  The Tiller Clutch comes with precise instructions for how these cleats should be positioned relative to the tiller clutch position on the tiller for optimum control.

I currently have my tiller clutch lines attached to the rear pulpit.  It’s not ideal but it works.

Michael McKay
(630) 209-2054 (m)

Sent from my iPhone