[Rhodes22-list] Quick Battery Question

Michael McKay mm.bizlist1 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 09:55:23 EDT 2021

Here’s a cheap tip that works well for me on my Rhodes:  I have a 12v USB charger that also displays the voltage at the outlet (Amazon Jebsens 4.8A 24W Dual USB Car... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N00I4TM?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share)

I can use the battery selector switch to see the voltage in either battery.  I’m mainly monitoring the house battery since the starter battery isn’t used much and is kept topped up by the solar panel.

Michael McKay
s/v Liber
R22 2006/2018

Sent from my iPhone