[Rhodes22-list] Unbolted track

Todd Tavares tavares0947 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 11:46:52 EDT 2021

Those are machine screws. There should be nuts underneath or nut plates
embedded in the rail under the gelcoat.

But it wouldn't surprise me if the machine screws were just threaded into
wood or even threaded into epoxy. I've found more than a few questionable
things which needed to be properly "re"engineered.
Let us know what you find once you dig into this problem.

Todd T.