[Rhodes22-list] DC visit week of Aug 1-6 Would like to see a R22

Bob Garrant bgarrant at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 13:00:31 EDT 2021

Hi Michael,
I would be happy to show you my Rhodes and I invite you to go sailing as
well, should the wind gods smile upon us.
I live on Kent Island, directly across the Chesapeake Bay from Annapolis.
It’s about 45 miles or about a 1-hour drive from downtown DC.
Bob Garrant
s/v Sail la Vie 2000/2017
Kent Island, MD