[Rhodes22-list] Unbolted track

Lewin lewin at mail.com
Mon Jul 26 09:50:17 EDT 2021

If a track mounted cleat were only used for bow and stern spring lines would it be less likely to fail?

Bernard

I only posted because there were previous posts about mounting cleats on the track. I have no complaints about the boat and enjoy everything about it.  I know now, the hard way, not to mount cleats on the tracks and wanted to make others aware. I will repair and continue on enjoying everything about the boat. No disrespect was intended, Stan, and I will continue to appreciate everything you did to create this incredible boat.