[Rhodes22-list] Another towing question

ROGER PIHLAJA roger_pihlaja at msn.com
Wed Jun 2 11:52:47 EDT 2021

Graham,

Like you, I live on a lake, or at least I used to until last year!  The towing distance to my launch ramp was short and low speed.

We currently tow with a Toyota Sienna AWD minivan, which has a 3500 lb tow rating.  It does just fine.  I highly recommend AWD.  There’s just nothing like it for getting a boat up a slimy launch ramp.  We’ve had RWD and FWD tow vehicles and they’re just not as capable.

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium

Sent from my iPhone