[Rhodes22-list] Another towing question

Brian Ferguson brian.a.ferguson76 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 12:02:47 EDT 2021

Graham,
I have a 76 on a single axle trailer. I just finished towing it from Lake
Erie to South Carolina without issues definitely felt like no more than
3500lbs behind me. Only hit on fuel mileage was in West Virginia.  Does
your Pilot AWD? Will you have slick ramps? If both of those are true, I
would go with a Nissan Frontier (or Pathfinder if you’re more of the SUV
type).
Brian
Sumter