[Rhodes22-list] Are there any cruising trips this summer?

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 00:44:21 EDT 2021

Hey Allyn Chris the other night owl typing from Kansas where my son and I
share his Rhodes. The one my wife and I spend our summers on is in Greece.
I’ve sailed my first Rhodes to the Bahamas with my brother exactly 25 years
ago to the day. Very cool trip. My wife and son joined when my brother
returned to the States. We spent a couple of months sailing all over the
islands. The Rhodes handled it all. Though we go to the Bahamas every
winter (covid excepted) I think I would enjoy doing it in the Rhodes as
much as in our larger boat.  Get to know your boat first, and build your
sailing skills, then do the “big” trip. Sailing the bays and inter coastal
waterways is a fine way to learn sailing. Good luck, you will really enjoy
your boat.
Chris Geankoplis
Enosis