[Rhodes22-list] Outboard Insurance

Tom Van Heule tom.vanheule at intrinsicprograms.com
Fri Jun 4 18:20:47 EDT 2021

I have Safeco on the boat. No bundles. Low deductible and million dollar
damage.... I don't wanna crash into a bemeteua in the marina.      High% of
ski area injuries are in the lift line ... Lol
30k valuation including the 8hp 4 stoke motor and trailer.  I made sure I
got the "dumbass clause" to include accidental damage: 124$/year

Stay safe,
Tom