[Rhodes22-list] Solar Controller

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Tue Jun 8 15:12:46 EDT 2021

Cary,

Very few Rhodes 22's have a solar controller.  The panels the General Boats puts on are small enough that a controller is not needed.  I have 2 100 watt panels on my 'arch', so I have one for those.  Mine is mounted in the lazarette, on the transom, about centerline.  I'm not sure it's the BEST location, but it's been working for me.

Peter Nyberg
Coventry, CT
s/v Silverheels (1988/2016)