[Rhodes22-list] Mast Crane

Ric Stott ric at stottarchitecture.com
Wed Jun 9 13:11:37 EDT 2021

That is what mine looks like.
It’s a home made deal that I got for free last Sumer by driving to Cape May, NJ, from a gracious ex-Rhodie who also  gave me a continental mast, a Genoa and a home made stern mast support, a couple of used winches and misc. hardware.
The steel cable on the winch could lift a barge, but other than the over-scaled cable, the system works great.
Ric
Dadventure
Hampton Bays

Richard F. Stott, AIA, LEED AP