[Rhodes22-list] Navigation Lights

cjlowe at sssnet.com cjlowe at sssnet.com
Wed Jun 9 23:48:26 EDT 2021

One terminal may be color coded, brass instead of silver. I'm assuming
this is a round plug, not a straight one. A nine volt battery has enough
power to light the bulbs, and not enough to do any damage in the event of
a short circuit. A volt meter makes testing the boat side easy. If you
don't know how to use a $5 Harbor Freight volt/ohm meter just ask.

Jerry Lowe

 Thanks Cary, I’ll take a closer look. It may have been forced at some