[Rhodes22-list] Companionway door storage?

Jesse Shumaker jesse.laten.shumaker at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 18:16:46 EDT 2021

Hi Tom,

I had the same experience so I made some updates over the winter so I can
easily stow mine on the front side of the starboard bulkhead next to the
head.  I attached an updated photo.  There's more on this and some of the
other storage around this area on pages 25 - 27 at the following link:
http://rhodes22.org/document.html?documents/Zephyr%20Projects%20&%20Boat%20Tour.pdf

In terms of ease of modification and helpfulness of the project, I'm happy
with how this turned out.

Jesse Shumaker
S/V Zephyr