[Rhodes22-list] Outboard Insurance

Frank Goldsmith goldsmith.cf at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 10:50:57 EDT 2021

I use USAA for all my insurance except the Rhodes; for that, I went with BoatUS/GEICO.  The policy says only that it covers the “hull and equipment,” without mentioning the outboard specifically, but “equipment” is defined very broadly in the policy.

Frank Goldsmith
S/V Mary Bess (Rhodes 22 1985/2001)
Fairview, NC
Lake Keowee, SC