[Rhodes22-list] R22 in Deltaville, VA

Joe Dempsey joedempsey at hughes.net
Fri Jun 11 20:49:44 EDT 2021

Mary Lou,
Sorry I was not aboard Respite when you visited Deltaville! 1. To welcome
you to Fishing Bay, one of the best kept secrets on the Chesapeake. 2. I
hope your stay was pleasant. The fact that you noticed the R22 burgee
confirms that it is an effective "attention getter"! You made my day! Yes,
as someone alluded, Respite is our Rhodes and we take great pride in
answering all the questions and accepting all the compliments about her.
Please come back and give us a heads up so we can meet for a cocktail or
two.  Just curious, did you take one of the transient slips at FBM? I think
the slip on my port side is transient.

Best,

-----
Joe Dempsey