[Rhodes22-list] I'm back from my heart catheterization procedure

Stephen Staum snstaum at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 10:26:56 EDT 2021

Welcome back Roger.  I hope you get your issues sorted out quickly.  While
it is good when they don't find anything wrong, but when you still don't
feel well it is not great.  I have a stress test scheduled later in June
and am hoping to dodge the surgery bullet.  I hate to lose the sailing
season.  It sounds like you have lake, dam and dock issues in addition.
When it rains it pours...

Make a rum toast to Rummy of blessed memory and hope for better days.

*Thanks and Stay Well,*

*Stephen Staum*
*s/v Carol Lee 2*

*Needham, MA*