[Rhodes22-list] Pintle Screw size and availability

Graham Stewart gstewart8 at cogeco.ca
Mon Jun 14 21:02:39 EDT 2021

Those are just very short flathead machine screws. There should be one on
each side. The head goes in from the inside and the locknut is what shows on
the outside. Just get a stainless steel flat head machine screw that fits
the hole diameter, insert it from the inside. Fasten the locknut and cut off
the extra.

Graham Stewart
Agile, Rodes 22, 1976
Kingston Ontario