[Rhodes22-list] Re-threading the IMF furling line

Frank Goldsmith goldsmith.cf at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 21:47:28 EDT 2021

List-folks,

I just had new sails installed on my boat, which required me to dismantle the mast, headsail, boom, traveler, stays, etc.  I have the IMF mast and jib back up, but I need to reconnect the boom and thread the black furling line back through it.  Does anyone have any tips on how best to do that? Any other suggestions on things to watch for as I finish reassembling the rigging?

(I know, I should have taken it down to Edenton to let Stan do it . . . )

Frank

Frank Goldsmith
S/V Mary Bess (Rhodes 22 1985/2001)
Fairview, NC