[Rhodes22-list] As aging occurs

Tom Van Heule tom.vanheule at intrinsicprograms.com
Wed Jun 16 22:19:26 EDT 2021

I don't know a better way to broach this....
All the feelings exist, I try to be very sensitive.

Do we, as a community, have enough wherewithal or funds, or interest, to
make a documentary of professional quality to maintain the history BEFORE
.... things.....happen.

We (my crew) are relativity new to the R22, as.we sailed today with the
rail in the water, and later with reefs to cruise and eat lunch on the 3ft
waves, a great appreciation.   It's a great boat, a greater story....

We have all the content and lore, we should sustain this into the future.
 Maybe it can get the attention GB needs to keep going.

Very sensitively and respectfully,
Love y'all
Tom