[Rhodes22-list] Question about lowering the mast

Mike Riter mike at traildesign.com
Fri Jun 18 00:22:48 EDT 2021

I have the GB mast raising/lowering system which allows me to hold the
genoa in one hand and use the other for the crank while I lower the mast.
It works the same for raising it. Doing it this way also allows me to move
the genoa from one side or the other to compensate for any wind pushing
against the mast while it goes up or down.

Michael Riter
SV Emma B