[Rhodes22-list] potential trip to Milford, Kansas over Labor Day weekend

Jesse Shumaker jesse.laten.shumaker at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 07:28:42 EDT 2021

Hi Chris G.

I had planned to make a road trip with my R22 with some other sailors from
our club to a reservoir in Nebraska but they won't be available over Labor
Day weekend.  My friend and I are thinking about doing a road trip with my
R22 to a lake in Kansas instead for a few days around Labor Day.  I think
you said your son keeps one of your R22 fleet (ha!) in Milford.  I was
wondering if I might be able to chat with you or your son in order to get
some additional information in order to plan a trip there.  Do you think
you will have returned to Greece or still in the Midwest around that
timeframe?

Jesse Shumaker
S/V Zephyr