[Rhodes22-list] Motor Lift

Robert Baldi rob.o.baldi at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 16:38:17 EDT 2021

I would like to thank everyone for their response. I followed your leads,
exchanged an email with our Hero Stan, and Charles gave me great
information. Today, Father’s Day, a power boater 5 slips down from me took
my switch apart, we sprayed it with Marine  CRC and it is working again. I
greatly appreciated his offer to help because I have very little hands on
experience with marine motors. With luck I will get through the season and
consider replacement over the winter.Happy Fathers Day to all. It is great
to be part of a boating community that wants to help each other out.
rob
( I notice I am not the only one to sign off with “rob”. But these are my
initials)
--
rob

From my IPad