[Rhodes22-list] A Rhodes in the Med, year 3

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Tue Jun 22 10:47:01 EDT 2021

Chris,

Traditionally, boats are named after goddesses, beautiful women or mythical figures. Of course, ancient tradition says that women on ships were bad luck and rarely put to sea. Then again, the sea is the captain's mistress. Tell me again about your inspiration.

Mike
s/v Wind Lass ('91)
Nissequogue River, NY