[Rhodes22-list] Rudder failure

Todd Tavares tavares0947 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 05:23:50 EDT 2021

If you could make a drawing of the rudderhead in CAD or in .dwg format, you
could have them fabricated by a plastics shop and shipped to you. I had
some parts made by a shop in Norfolk. I don't have the CAD software on my
computer any longer. You could probably ship them one and they could
duplicate them from the original. IIRC the guy said I could even ship him a
template made from luan plywood.
Its worth a try.

http://norvaplastics.com/

Todd T.