[Rhodes22-list] Boat parts

Cary Tolbert retiredtoby at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 13:19:52 EDT 2021

Frank, for just the bent part I think it is at binnacle.com and their part
# is 23749 and Mfg. # is 33-605. If my OLD memory serves me correctly
the part IS a RIGHT HAND  1/4 -28 thread SS.  Online it showed $25.25 and
is called a toggle nut. See the picture online.
Stan sells the Turnbuckle for $35. Text Stan and see what is included but
this seems to be a better deal overall and you know it will fit your Rhodes
22.
Stan most likely can supply both of your needed items.

Cary Tolbert
S/V Whisper '86
Radford, VA