[Rhodes22-list] stan's email issue

Mark West keywestseccorp at verizon.net
Tue Jun 29 13:50:26 EDT 2021

test

-----Original Message-----
From: stan <stan at generalboats.com>
To: John Carlson <john_carlson at mac.com>; The Rhodes 22 Email List <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org>
Sent: Tue, Jun 29, 2021 12:57 pm
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] stan's email issue

Nice to see I have such notable company but my complaint is a wee bit
different in that for years I have been having my emails to the list,
show up on the list's mail to my inbox.  It is now, only for the past
month or two, that I no longer get to see my mail to the list.  At least
one of my questions is now answered.  My not seeing my mail does not
mean the mail is not getting through.  My guess still is I must have
done something here at this end to make Thunderbird suddenly decide I
don't like reading my own mail.

Anyone else use Thunderbird?  Unlike others, they have no live help
service.   Peter says there is no free email service.  I don't pay
anyone for mine.  Is it included as part of the of the domain name
periodic billing?  Or do I have a secret admirerer.

stan