[Rhodes22-list] Nabble link broken?

mm.bizlist1 at gmail.com mm.bizlist1 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 17:30:51 EDT 2021

There does seem to be something wrong. When I go into the Nabble interface I
am not seeing the post I submitted yesterday regarding trailering advice. I
tried searching for all my posts and its not there, nor do I find it by
searching for the keyword "trailering". ~Mike -----Original Message-----
From: Rhodes22-list On Behalf Of John McLaughlin Sent: Tuesday, June 29,
2021 5:27 PM To: The Rhodes 22 Email List Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list]
Nabble link broken? Looks good Peter On Tue, Jun 29, 2021 at 5:25 PM Peter K
Nyberg wrote: > I'm not generally a user of Nabble, so it's possible that I
just don't > understand the interface, but it appears to me that messages
posted > there are not appearing here, and vice-versa. > > I'll also post
this on Nabble, in case I'm right. > > --Peter > Scanned by McAfee and
confirmed virus-free. Find out more here: https://bit.ly/2zCJMrO