[Rhodes22-list] stan's email issue

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Wed Jun 30 11:01:00 EDT 2021

Well, your gmail.com account is free, but not generalboats.com.

It is not paid for by your domain name fee.  That just buys you the exclusive right to use the domain name.  It would be included in the cost of the hosting services for your domains.  If you're not also paying those bills, then you have an admirer.  Perhaps not too secret; best guess would be MJM.

--Peter