[Rhodes22-list] Leak at the bow....where to look first

Reuben Mezrich reuben.mezrich at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 05:26:10 EST 2021

Roger, Rob and Mike
Thanks for the good suggestions. I'll start by taking off that cosmetic
piece of wood at the bow and see what's behind. If nothing is loose I"ll
have someone aim a hose at the bow while I"m inside watching in the hope
that I might actually see where the water is getting in.
I really do hope I don't have to rebed everything.
Probably won't be able to do this till the weekend..I"ll report back on
what I find

Reuben Mezrich
Pelican Cove in Sarasota
Cell: 410-499-8922