[Rhodes22-list] Public Service Announcement - Security and personal info on 'da list'

Rick Lange sloopblueheron at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 15:30:10 EST 2021

Mike,

It is critical that you use SSL.  Without it, Google will demote the domain
and many virus protection tools will block it from viewing.

SSL effectiveness is dependent on the quality of your ISP, whoever that
is.  Nevertheless, go with what you got, maybe taking advantage of an
upgrade.

Regards,

Rick Lange