[Rhodes22-list] New Website

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Thu Mar 4 18:35:48 EST 2021

Hi Joe,

Peter Nyberg does most of the "heavy lifting" as the author of the new site.
I simply teach the old server new tricks.

Please send the link to me, Peter, or "da list" and one of us will put it up
on the site. I'm sure that we can add the burgee to the home page as a link
to the supplier.

Just to be sure, is the burgee that will be produced
"Rhodes_22_Burgee_Triangle.jpg"?

Mike
s/v Wind Lass ('91)
Nissequogue River, NY