[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes Burgee Update

Todd Tavares tavares0947 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 06:17:58 EST 2021

I don't like the new design, but I haven't comitted to ordering a burgee
yet, because I didn't like any of the designs, so my input may not be
welcomed.

My thought is that because many of us already have the R 22 on our
mainsails in 24"+ characters, (my new main does not) having it again on a
small burgee seems repetitious. But a white border, especially if viewed
against the backdrop of the sails would surely make the burgee look much
smaller. Does it really need a contrasting border?

Todd T

tavares0947 at gmail.com