[Rhodes22-list] Bald Eagle/Canada Geese Standoff

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Sat Mar 6 13:35:26 EST 2021

We have a lot of Bald Eagles and Canada Geese up our way on the Bay but
I've never seen a confrontation between them. We've seen some
magnificent aerial displays in the summer as Bald Eagles and Osprey
fight over a fish. And carrion eaters that they are, we've seen Bad
Eagles try to bully the Turkey Vultures and Black Vultures out or a
roadkill in the field across the street from us after the corn or
soybeans are cut in the fall. Didn't get any pictures though.

Mary Lou
ex R22
now Rosborough RF-246  Tara
Rock Hall, MD