[Rhodes22-list] Leak at the bow....where to look first

Reuben Mezrich reuben.mezrich at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 06:09:15 EST 2021

John
Cutting the electrical cord was necessary because it was one continuous
cord from the distribution panel to the navigation light with almost no
slack. Jesse's boat had connectors that let him avoid the need to cut. I
had no such luck. But even with connectors I would have used Butyl tape
around the wire at the point where it entered the deck (which is just
forward of the bolt and under the leg's flange)
--Reuben

Reuben Mezrich
Pelican Cove in Sarasota
Cell: 410-499-8922