[Rhodes22-list] Website News

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Wed Mar 10 11:22:48 EST 2021

Hi Fellow Rhodies,

Please take a look around the www.rhodes22.org <http://www.rhodes22.org>
website. It is my hope that this website and the associated Mailman email
forum will be the center of all things Rhodes 22. The website maintains
records, pictures, documents, email exchanges of the Rhodes 22 Owners' Group
for more than 20 years! If you are looking to purchase, own a Rhodes 22 or
have owned one in the past, this website is for you.

I just refreshed the web server with Peter's latest changes. Peter and I
talked about many new items for the site and he has made them "pop" both in
terms of appearance and speed of implementation. Another well deserved round
of applause, and a beer, for Peter!

Checkout the "Community News" webpage for the latest Rhodie events. The
Rhodes 22 Burgee is currently featured on the page with a link to Joe's
purchasing instructions email posting. Kudos to Joe Demsey for all his hard
work in making this happen for our community. Let's go buy them!

We now have a "Video and More" webpage to organize many of the fine videos
that have been posted to youtube and other websites, showing Rhodies sailing
and documenting technical projects associated with owning a Rhodes 22
sailboat. Don't forget to review Peter's invaluable Silverheels videos on
youtube for project ideas.

In addition, we added a "Contact the Webmaster" button at the bottom of
every webpage. Please use this for website suggestions, submissions (new
videos or documents) and other feedback that you do not wish to post to "da
List".

I would like to update some of the picture gallery with more recent Rhodie
gatherings and pictures of Rhodie families. The latest that I have, I think,
are some pictures from the party at the 2017 Annapolis show. Please send
images to webmaster at rhodes22.org <mailto:webmaster at rhodes22.org> .

Thank you to all of the Rhodies who have made this community a success!

Fair winds,

Mike

s/v Wind Lass ('91)

Nissequogue River, NY