[Rhodes22-list] BURGEE ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS

Joe Dempsey joedempsey at hughes.net
Thu Mar 11 12:58:22 EST 2021

Thanks to all for the nice words. It seems like the ordering is going well.
By my count we've got 23 ordered but this does not include those who have
ordered by phone. It's fine to do so, but if you haven't ordered yet, which
I hope all Rhodies will, if you order by phone, Cindy is most likely going
to have to call you back because she may be driving on the LA Freeway! Which
ever is easier for you, just get your orders in and let's get Rhodes 22 seen
around the world.  By the way, this is probably mostly applicable to Chris,
hopefully you've got a US address. Cindy told me that International (other
than Canada) mail is running 2 months. When you talk to her, you'll have to
get a cost estimate. Again, thanks for the kind words, but it's a great
group of guys and ladies (can I say that?) and a great boat!

-----
Joe Dempsey
s/v Respite
Rhodes 22 1989/2005