[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 Association?

Joe Dempsey joedempsey at hughes.net
Fri Mar 12 11:40:39 EST 2021

Should be very possible as long as it is organized. I've seen one boat club
as a 501(c)3. Stuff like that takes some pretty intensive and dedicated
effort. All depends on how interested folks are.  I doubt there would be any
reciprocity with yacht clubs unless we had a physical location which is not
possible. But Boat US and other such organizations could well be supporters.

Joe Dempsey
Rhodes 22
s/v Respite 1989/2005
Deltaville, VA

Re: BURGEE ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS
Mar 12, 2021; 9:35am — by Chris Geankoplis Chris Geankoplis
Gee I hope we can get reciprocal agreements with other clubs so we can use
their facilities!

Chris Geankoplis
Enosis

On Thu, Mar 11, 2021 at 9:56 PM Joe Dempsey <[hidden email]> wrote:

> We are sort of an ad hoc club. But formalizing might be a good idea. I've
> seen some virtual boat clubs on line. The new website is a great start!
>

> -----
> Joe Dempsey
> s/v Respite
> Rhodes 22 1989/2005