[Rhodes22-list] Website News

Frank Goldsmith goldsmith.cf at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 11:27:11 EDT 2021

Great job on the website.  A real treasure is the recorded interview from a few years ago with Stan, our Patriarch.  It’s visible at the “General Boats” tab.  Very interesting; I learned a lot about the history of the company and the boat.  Who did the interview?

Frank

Asheville, NC
S/V Mary Bess
1985/2000 Rhodes 22